Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nerves

It has been quite the week. Violet woke up with a stomach virus last Sunday which started the roller coaster. Thankfully my husband has Monday's off so he was able to stay with her. I was on for Tuesday, and since it was report cards, band concert, and the last day of cooking 8 (yes, I teach grade 8 cooking) Wednesday grandma and grandpa sacrificed their health to help us out. As it turned out Ward got sick Tuesday night and I had to turn right around on Thursday and head home. Spent all day Thursday in bed and the bathroom. Couldn't eat on Thursday or Friday. Managed some fluids overnight but not much.

The most worry some part of this whole thing is that about a week and a half before Oliver died we all got a stomach virus. It happened in the same order too. So, now I am totally freaked out. I have pretty much convinced myself that when I go in to the doctor tomorrow there will be no heartbeat. I have never been told that the stomach virus had anything to do with what happened but I haven't really asked that question either. I guess it is time to ask.

I have started thinking about how I will tell people the bad news after tomorrow's appointment. I have even started thinking (again) that Violet is destined to be an only child (you know what I mean).

So, needless to say I have not been sleeping well and have been having even crazier dreams than ever.

Expect an update sometime soon...

No comments:

babies