Monday, March 16, 2009

Phew

We have a heartbeat. I am relieved. At least for the moment!

I had a talk with my husband about how I was feeling so paranoid. He said something that made sense to me in terms of the whole stomach virus thing. Last time the stomach virus was the first in a series of things that made it harder to tell if something was wrong with Oliver. I never really felt healthy from when I had the s.v. until after he was born. There were other factors too. Working, looking after Violet, being so tired. All things I just dealt with. Now, looking back we can see that I was not feeling right. So this time, since I have been feeling back to normal and haven't had any other weird symptoms, he was not concerned. Makes sense.

Now that we have heard the baby I am going to go out and buy maternity jeans. I wore my old ones out with Violet and with Oliver I didn't really need them. But now we are allowed to wear jeans to work so I would really like to have some. Plus the yoga pants I keep wearing on the weekends are getting a little ratty.

Well, that's the update for today.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so glad to hear that you got to listen to the baby's heartbeat today!! What a blessing! Hope you all are feeling better. How far along are you now and when is your due date?

Praying for you in Idaho
~Rachel

Allie said...

Yeah!!! I have had you in my thoughts all day today. I am so glad that you were able to hear the baby's heartbeat.

babies