Saturday, November 22, 2008

Oliver's Marker

Here is a picture of Oliver's marker. I mentioned in my last post that I was not sure what I thought of it. I am not a person that does well with surprises. I need time to process things. So I think that when I saw something I wasn't expecting I kinda freaked out a bit. Now that I have had time to think it over it makes sense that the lettering is white. I am still disappointed that the hand and foot prints are enlarged from what we gave them but I am OK with it. There is nothing I can do anyway. I should have talked to the lady on the phone instead of emailing. I don't think she completely understood what I wanted. I am glad it is finished and in place.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Jamie,

I know how unsettling it can be when we are once again hit with the unexpected. Have you called and talked to them, explaining that when you saw the design you thought that his hand prints and foot prints were smaller?

I think that the marker is beautiful although I know that it is not what you first had in mind. I wish that I had thought to have Ethan's footprints put on his. I never even thought of that.

babies