Thursday, November 20, 2008

Vacation?

Well, it has been a while since I posted. That is because I went to Saskatchewan to visit my parents. Since they don't know about my blog I decided to leave updating until I got back.

So, in the one week that I was gone 3 babies were born to people that I may or may not see. One was to one of my best friends. They had a girl, named Kacia (Kay-sha). I have talked to her since I got back and we are going to see them on Saturday. We thought it would be best to get the first awkward meeting out of the way before church. The second was a boy to one of my good friend's sisters. The third, also a boy, was to another family in my church. So, if my friend's sister all of a sudden decides to come to church with her there will be 3 newborns at church. That should be fun... Oh, did I mention that the day we found out about Kacia was the day we found out that Oliver's grave marker was put in place? Great timing.

So, I went to see Oliver's marker today. I wanted to see what it looks like. We had his hand and foot prints put on it. The thing is I'm not sure I like the way it looks. The stone is black and then the writing has white paint or something in it. I was not told about that. Plus the hand and foot prints are larger than the ones I gave them. I signed off on the design so there is nothing I can do about that but what about the colour? I will have to talk to my husband and see what he thinks of it (he went to see it while I was gone).

No comments:

babies