Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Comments

Well, I was just wondering to myself whether or not to continue with my attempts at blogging. I logged in to find comments! Your comments have encouraged me to continue putting my thoughts up.

I know I haven't taken the time to put Oliver's whole story up yet. I will do that in time but today I will give an update on my job search.

I found out last week that I still qualify for maternity leave. Living in Canada is the best. I am able to get 15 weeks of EI which means I don't have to go back to work until after Christmas. I am so thankful for that. I have not found a daycare I can get excited about yet and the only one I was considering was almost $50/day. Hardly worth working when some schools only pay $150/day before taxes.

Went to the doctor last week and found out that there was no reason for Oliver's death. Not sure whether that helps or not. I had this huge fear that the report would say something about how I had done something wrong (irrational thoughts are so common right now) but thankfully that was not the case.

We had the cremation on Monday. It was so odd and wrong. To see such a little box on the huge cart. It might seem odd to attend but what else can we do as his parents? We are having a service for him next Wednesday.

Well, I think that is all for today. Thanks again for the comments.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love and thoughts and prayers for Wednesday,

M

babies