Friday, October 17, 2008

Shopping Carts

So the last few times we have gone to the grocery store I have put Violet in one of those carts with the steering wheels. She really enjoys driving us around the store. The thing about these carts is that they are made for two kids. Violet has spent a lot of her time patting the second seat and saying, "Baby." I think it is just because she wants a friend to come in there with her.

One other thing she said made me wonder a bit... My parents were in town over the weekend. We took them to the airport and then Violet was talking about the planes. Later in the day after we had done our shopping she said, "Appa, plane." I said, did Grandpa go on a plane?" Then the same for Amma and then she said, "Baby, plane." How much do they pick up at 18 - 20 months? After Everything happened with Oliver her favourite word was baby for the next couple weeks. We had talked to her about the baby a bit but she was so young. Maybe she was just talking about herself how she wants to go on a plane but it still made me wonder how much she picked up on.

No comments:

babies