Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Baby Weight

Well, I have decided it is time to loose the "baby weight." This has been something of a struggle for me for a lot of reasons. The fact that I have no baby being the biggest. Of course there is always the fact that it is not even my due date yet, that I shouldn't have to be thinking about this at all at this point.

The good news is that I only have to lose about 20 pounds to get back to my goal weight. I am a lifetime member at weight watchers so that is how I will go about it this time as well. 20 should be a little easier than the 50 I had with my daughter.

I also have a goal in mind. My husband is training to run a marathon and qualify for Boston. His qualifying race is in Vegas in early December and I am going with him. I hear the shopping is fantastic so I would like to be able to do some. So that gives me 9 weeks to get it together. It also gives me something other than my loss to think about.

No comments:

babies