Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Late

Well, it's 11:44 pm and our neighbours fire alarm is going off. What in the world are they doing? It often goes off for long periods of time during the day as well. Not sure if they just can't cook or... It's off now. After 4 minutes! I was actually starting to get a little nervous!

That's not why I was going to post but just thought I would share since everyone else here is asleep. I should be too but I have a cough and I had a nap this afternoon. The cough is loud and annoying and I am not tired since I had a nap. Well, that is not true. I am tired but I can't sleep because of the nap. I knew better too but I haven't been feeling well so I took a chance.

Last weekend was my husband's birthday. We went to his Grandma's for dinner. I was eating my food when all of a sudden I just started thinking about what it would have been like if Oliver was here with us. I was thinking of how he would have been sleeping in his car seat or the portable swing while we ate. I could picture where we would have stuck him and how he would look sleeping there.

Special occasions and holidays are not much fun right now. The only thing getting us through Christmas is the thought of how excited Violet is going to be. She really does brighten up our days.

No comments:

babies